Pin to Win
March 1, 2013
My One Word Pinterest Contest: Pin it To Win it Spring 2013
During the month of March My One Word is hosting a Pinterest contest – come participate. We want to see your one word!
Follow three easy steps to pin to win a terrific prize pack designed to keep you spiritually on track this year with your word.
The grand prize includes:
- My One Word: Change Your Life with Just One Word book, signed by Mike & Rachel. Value: $15
- My One Word DVD featuring Mike Ashcraft. Value: $27
- Customized piece of jewelry with your one word from MiMiLu Boutique. Value: $40
- Custom photographed sand-writing with your one word from Beach Baby Kisses. Value: $25
- Beautiful red, Italian-made, leather journal. Value: $17
- Greener: A Study of Desire DVD, featuring Mike Ashcraft & Rachel Olsen. Value $14
- A Study of Ruth DVD featuring Mike Ashcraft. Value: $15
- It’s No Secret: Revealing Divine Truths Every Woman Should Know, signed by Rachel Olsen. Value $15
*See the contest board at the My One Word Pinterest page for photos of Each of these prize items.
Details on how to enter:
- Pin a photo of the contest graphic above and the My One Word book with the tag #myoneword. This can be a pic of your personal copy of the book, or a photo of the cover from an online bookstore. If you do not have a Pinterest account, click here to get started. You can start a “My One Word” board or pin to a “Books to Read” board.
- Pin a photo that contains your 2013 one word with the tag #myoneword. The My One Word Pinterest page is a great place to look for pins with your word, or you can create your own – don’t forget the hashtag!
- Post your one word and Pinterest URL here at this website. Simply go to “Pick Your Word” above, scroll to the red box at the bottom of the page and click: “Add Your Word.”
*All entries must be completed by midnight (EST) March 25, 2013. Winner will be randomly drawn, and contacted by email by March 29, 2013. Prizes not redeemable for cash.
SPECIAL NOTE: A “runner up” winner will receive a custom photographed sand-writing with your one word from Beach Baby Kisses drawn from among all who Tweet or Facebook post about this contest using the hashtag #myoneword. …So tell your social groups about the contest.
You can find us on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest – we’re hoping you will join us on Pinterest this month. Spread the word about your one word – Pin to Win!
I don’t know if mine went through; it wouldn’t let me go through the captcha. -sigh-